During the purchasing process, you will receive some useful information:
• shipping cost
• delivery methods
The availability of the goods is always indicated on the detail page of the product and in the shopping caArt. Remember that this date may vary depending on the payment method you choose. There are several levels of availability:
1. Available: the product can be ordered immediately and shipped within 24 hours after payment.
2. Limited Availability: we have a limited quantity of the product on stock (1 to 3pcs MAX), we advise you to order it as soon as possible
3. Not available or Coming soon: the product is currently not available. If you want, you can still order the sold out products, and they will be shipped as soon as the product will be available again.
You will still receive a confirmation of the estimated delivery date.
To determine the date on which the goods are delivered, in addition to availability, you must also take into account the time necessary to process the order and the time necessary for the shipping company to deliver it.
Orders with the fastest delivery time are those placed with online payment (credit card, PayPal) and by express courier delivery method.
For most of the Italian cities, the express courier delivers in 1 or 2 working days.
Outside Italy the transit time depends on the shipment method you choose.
In example: DHL Express Air, deliver normally in 24/48 Hours worldwide.
If Available for your country (most of Europe countries), you can choose also the DHL economy, a truck service, that take normally 4 to 6 days transit time.
Different payment and delivery methods can change the delivery time.
• For example, in case of postponed payment types such as bank transfers, the delivery date may vary because in these cases the order will be processed when we receive the payment confirmation from the bank. The delivery date will be subject to the availability of the product at the time we received the payment confirmation.
How are shipping costs calculated?
For Italy shipment, the shipping cost is fixed, euro 15.00, regardless of the weight or number of articles ordered.
For outside Italy shipments, the freight cost is calculated and shown during the purchase process of the order.
How is delivery made?
Goods are delivered by express courier (BRT) or picked up directly from our headquarters:
• Pick-up from our premises We will notify you, via text message and email, when you can come to pick up your parcel. The address of our headquarters is: Haumea Srl, Via Nicola Sacco, 12 — 47122 Forlì (FC)
• Express Courier The fastest method of delivery to your home: 24/48 hours, except for isolated cities, from the moment in which the BRT courier picks up the goods at our warehouse.
Outside Italy (International Shipments):
• DHL Express Courier :The fastest method of delivery to your home: 24/48 hours for AIR-Express or 3-6 days for Economy Truck Service, from the moment in which the courier picks up the goods at our warehouse.
** International Orders (Outside EU Member State / Northern Ireland) - Please read and accept terms
It is important to understand that any and all fees associated with the delivery of your international package are completely and entirely your responsibility. These can include, but are not limited to, brokerage, duty and tax. If you are uncertain of the fees, we urge you to contact a local customs office to see what charges are applicable. Please note that if you change your mind and refuse the package or the package is unable to be delivered to you for any reason, you will still be responsible for all those fees in addition to return shipping and handling charges.